Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Juicing

I was introduced to juicing 19 years ago. I watched an expert shop for large bags of carrots and juice them away with a few other fruits and vegetables until he had a 12 oz cup full. He did this everyday.
I embarked on this on and off ever since.

I did it when my father was ill. This juicer was purchased and sent to him. He chose not to pursue this endeavor and it was eventually mailed back to me.

I recently made the decision to juice at least 4 times a week and I have kept up the pace.

I like to use carrots, celery, and apples. But I have juice many different vegetables. I have books too... :-) I have books about everything. Anywhoo, I have this one, and this one. and a few more on the benefits of eating fruits and vegetables.

It is simply delicious. Grasshopper and Snowden like doing the juicing. Now I just have to get them to drink the stuff so they can reap the benefits.

No comments: